- Preheat Garment to remove excess moisture
- Temperature 330°
- Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: 50- 60 PSI - #7 or Heavy pressure on a manual press
- Peel film after 5-10 second cooling time.
- Repress design using a Teflon Sheet or Parchment paper for additional 10-20 seconds.
- Do not use a Teflon sheet or Teflon bonnet between heat platen and transfer paper.
- A Cricut Easy Press or household iron is not recommended.
If you are having problems pressing:
- Increase your temperature +10°-
- Preheat your garment for additional 7 - 10 seconds
- Use the Maximum pressure your machine will allow
Cricut Easy Press is not recommended.
It is vital to follow these instructions exactly to ensure proper adhesion and to promote the longevity of the design on the garment. D.E.K. Customs is not responsible for wear and tear or improper use of transfers.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, THERE ARE PRICE CHANGES DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE TRANSFER, AS NOTED NEXT TO THE SIZE OPTIONS. THIS WILL REFLECT IN YOUR CART.